Monday, August 18, 2014

The happiest 5k

It's an outdated post, was suppose to post it up on Sunday itself, but well well procrastination got the better of me. *as usual*  Anyway, got up at 5.30am just to go for this event, and honestly because I'm working part time now and my shift ends at 11-ish, the only motivation I had to wake up for this was the fact that I had paid RM 75 for it. 

I thought it was worth it, for the experience but it would be better if I went with a bigger bunch of friends and of course stayed til the event actually finished because 17th Aug seems to be good Feng Shui day where events tend to clash -.- 

The before picture, where we r still clean and white:

Took a picture of Tugu Negara, since it was like forever since I last went there. More than 10 years I guess. 

The multitudes of people getting splashed by colored corn starch haha the reason why there was a human traffic coz people just lie in the middle of the road taking selfies and group photos. A little inconsiderate and dangerous, I mean what if people were really running. Gone liao..




Didn't take much photos since my phone is of obsolete technology + no front camera. I'm surprise my phone could even take jump shots. *clap hands for phone* my friend and I both left the place right after we crossed the finished line and headed straight for the LRT station at 9.30am. Came home to find out my face looks hideous, as if I was punched and blood was streaking down on my face -.- I mean some people came out of the run whole face covered with colour, I was still pretty white, and so my face was not here nor there so I basically look like a freak show. I could suddenly understand all the weird stares I got while traveling back. Mandi kerbau and straight away went to meet up with my Uni mates for brunch since Wenyi just came back for a holiday from Singapore :) 



Looks like after degree, we will never get to have a picture with the complete 9 of us anymore, all of us have gone on different paths. The funny thing? Half of us left the hospitality industry. Some went into banking, one went to health care and one went into education ;) like what the hell are we doing with our lives??! 
Anyway it was a great day catching up, getting lost in the carpark and being so pooped out by evening time. My mum was like "tired leh~ so many activitites in a day" thank God I got an off day on Sunday. Otherwise GG.com my mum summore wanted me to go play table tennis.. Mum? You cray cray? 

Been having a lot of hectic weekends. I get more rest on weekdays than on weekends -.-" 


No comments: