Thursday, July 17, 2014

I'm having withdrawal symptoms frm Australia

I'm dedicating this post to 2 of my dear friends Mr. Hen and Mr. Lee. I believe these 2 individuals still faithfully reads my blog, but even if they don't; let the whole world know how awesome these 2 gentlemen are :) what they deserve are more than words but what I can do is only to show gratitude through my humble little blog. My dear friends, I sincerely apologize as I am not very good with words, but what is written here is from the bottom of my heart <3

Instead of blogging about my trip to Melbourne and Brisbane, I wanna blog about the people who showed me true hospitality and through their actions, inspired me to be a better person, not only in terms of their direct actions towards me but also through observing their communication and relationship with the people around them. It made me evaluate my life and go "if that ever happens to me, I wanna be like that!" you guys truly inspire me with your actions and the relationship you share with your families. 

First and foremost, thank you to the both of you for offering me your Limousine to ride on and the 5 star accommodation that you guys provided me. You may think that i'm exaggerating, but to me that's exactly what it was in my heart and it was more than sufficient. 

Thank you for being patient with me, i know you guys wake up really late every day, but just to accommodate me, wake up early to go traveling. The funniest thing? The both of you prefer to stay at home over traveling, yet the both of you endured almost the whole day out traveling in the cold with me lol. Lastly, thank you for accompanying me, sacrificing your time, visiting places you've already visited with ur respective families and friends. It must have been really boring for you.  Oh and also being patient with me when I got lost in the airport (Teck) and lost in the city leading (Hen) to walk extra miles. *i was testing you to see if you know where you are!*

The both of you, knowing that I have a budget, refuse to accept my money to pay for what I should be paying for. *please let me pay or I'll chop your kukubird!* I'm sorry if I made you a bankrupt :( Thank you for that kind gesture.

Thank you for the fun times we had playing Monopoly deal and just hanging around in the room after a long day's trip. I really enjoyed those moments, watching TV and YouTube on TV like woot?! Great times :) *snatching blankets ahem!* 



There's nothing more unique than the friendship that these 2 guys share. Never a dull moment when you're with them. From baseless conversations to inside jokes that they play on strangers who approached us on the streets.. Epic face palm moments, but that is also what made them special. Why so serious right?! Good friends who serve each other, but while serving are actually serving each other to a dose of suffering; offering to belanja the other party chicken wings, but to the spiciest chicken wings ever known to mankind... Belanja-ing to see the other suffer...You don't see this kind of interaction everyday lol. Driving each other up the wall, yet still accommodating and kind to each other. LOL I love the sentence "if I was Hen Yu would you do it for me?" *inside joke heh heh heh*

I'm sorry if I mafan u guys, fetching me to and fro from the airport, my sudden extended stay, and well...basically bringing me around, bringing ur daily activities to a halt. I really had fun, and am suffering from withdrawal symptoms from the trip. It is that kind of bond you get only from going on a trip together and staying together :/ but oh well, you're right Hen Yu, it's back to reality. 

Okays, so you might think I'm faking it all saying all these things, but well, I can't change what you think, all I can say is whatever I said above is true and hopefully u can feel my sincerity.
Till we meet again :) and hopefully by then I would be able to repay what you guys have done for me. 

No comments: