Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Of armpit hair and growing up

I remember in my younger days, I used to stare up at my dad's armpits, point and exclaim "yer! Dad! Your armpit got hair! So disgusting! Why men got armpit hair wan? Luckily we girls don't have, see? Mummy's one don't have" 

My mum tried to look innocent as my dad laughed but since I was searching for an answer, my mum had no choice but to answer me. "actually mummy also got, but I shave" Jeng Jeng Jeng... My world has fallen apart *drama queen* how could beautiful, dainty women have body hair??!! I cannot accept it. (I really felt that way that time, disappointed) 

And now, I'm all grown up. Mum and dad was right... And I always remember this small little episode when I do my womanly business ;) it's unfair how my second brother does not have armpit hair. He's a man! How come la I inherited more male genes? I'm suppose to be a girl T.T My brother and I should totally switch roles ;)

No comments: