Wednesday, July 30, 2014






I didn't shed a single tear. I must be heartless. I think it's because the ohm is gone especially when I keep getting distracted and all the emotions from the previous chapter were lost in transition -.- but nevertheless, i thought it was a good book that gave me a different perspective of looking at things.

“The marks humans leave are too often scars.”
I find this statement very true..and we often do want to leave a legacy, to leave a mark on this world, but then when you leave the world, you hurt so many people. What surprised me was the perspective Gus had viewed Hazel, that though she did not love widely, but she loved deeply and in that she hurt less people which is heroic in it's own way. 

“You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.”

And as quoted by Bob Marley " Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for"



“What a slut time is. She screws everybody.”
 Yes she does. Yes she does..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too often we live a life thinking that "death" is impossible, waking up the next day is an expectation and not a blessing to live another day. We avoid the topic of "death", avoid books/movies that talks about it; but unfortunately death is something we all got to face sooner or later, and if we knew our days were numbered, would we do certain things differently today? 

No comments: