Sunday, April 27, 2014

To sum up the week

It has been another eventful week, and I'm surprised that even when I'm not working, time pass super fast as well. 
This week's highlights:
- Played badminton after such a long time and finally get to meet up with my good old high school friends :)
- Collected my RM 250 book voucher!
Yes!! I can go book shopping again!! Fees my cravings for books and now that I have the time to read.. It's a plus :)
- Went to the biggest ever clothes buffet in Malaysia :) the experience was great, but maybe coz I'm late the pieces that I got aren't so happening. Should have gone on Saturday! The pieces are so nice! And my goodness.. I missed the blowout sale -.- RM 10/pcs sia.. Anyway, too busy on Saturdays to go anywhere anyways haha 


This is how it works:
Pay RM 60 and whatever you can stuff into the bag, well it's practically yours, as long as you don't burst the bag. So I manage to stuff 7 pcs in my bag, which makes it aprox. < RM 10/pc .. Not bad la! I got a nice LBD summore. 

Mother's day is coming! And well look at what the kids are preparing for the upcoming Mother's day in church! So cute la.. But these balls of energy can sometimes be a handful.. Yell until sore throat already. But it's nice to see kids clinging unto you saying "teacher teacher sit with me!" and they quarrel to "own" you. Hahaha I feel so wanted :p 

It's a massive number of kids this year coz well.. CCC is huge too. So yea it's a challenge, but i believe they can pull through :)

Yup! So that basically sums up my week. Next on the list: Skytrex!

No comments: