Saturday, May 3, 2014

Baking


Baking has taught me about patience + love. You really need to bake out of love and patience to produce these sweet decadents. Why baking has taught me patience? Well because baking requires a lot of attention to details, and in order for the final product to come out looking decent enough, well we need to have patience in decorating it. Doing the first 2 layers of deco is simple enough, but the whole cake? Well THAT takes patience. What about love? Yea you can't just bake something hastily, it's not gonna come out tasty nor decent looking, so if u wanna bake something nice, bake it out of love. Committing ur time and dedication to creating a final product that is perfect. One more thing that baking has taught me... Perseverance. I have still yet to master the skill of making macaroons! I've failed 3 times already! But I'm still gonna try to make it, til I get it right. Just you wait! I'm gonna dedicate a post just for my macaroons! 

----------------------------------------------


Something to take off my bucket list ^^ Skytrex - checked! 

Next on my list:
Bungee jumping 
Skydiving 
Ball orbing 

No comments: