Thursday, September 30, 2010

Starbucks =)

Yes! Thanks to somebody who anonymously put a RM10 voucher from Starbucks in my mailbox, I get to have my very own Starbucks Mocha Frap for the first time ^^ I'm guessing one person, but I won't say his name just in case I got it wrong ( and yes, it's definitely a him...can't think of a her) Well, whoever gave it to me, God Bless you, you kind hearted soul, I know if somehow I message that person, he will definitely deny it =/

So anyway, i thought today was the best day to spend the voucher, since it's exams and a mocha could destress me a lil =D and i was so lucky as Lakeside's Starbucks just opened like yesterday, and i thought i would never be able to spend that voucher as i'm too lazy to go 1u. So double happiness for me, I bought my Frap for only RM4.20 =D super cheap right? and its a Vinti O.O THANK YOU GOOD SAMARITAN!!

As it was my first time to Starbucks, i was very jakun...i didn't know what Vinti was, luckily my friend was there to like help me out of my stupidity. And i guess i must have one of those Kiamsiap face coz this nice cashier lady told me to upgrade my tall Frap into a Vinti Frap since i have a RM10 voucher hahahaha my dear friend oso think something was wrong with me as i was drinking Starbucks when i'm so Kiamsiap.

So anyway i was happily drinking my Frap and walking back to the library to study. managed to smuggle the beverage past the librarians (kudos to me =D ) and sat at my table to study for management tools and technique. Feels kindda weird since i was a librarian once, and i used to be the one shoo-ing ppl out who eat in the library =/ so anyway halfway through the drink, i went @.@ so i gave the rest of the drink to my friend =( i would love to finish it, its just so tasty but it was making me feel sick for some reasons =( i guess there was just too much cream in it. See! i knew it i should have just gone for the tall one but me being me, kiasu ma, so buy the better value wan lo~ end up being sick lo~ hahaha typical me 3K Kiasu, Kiasi & Kiamsiap!

No comments: