Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Procrastinating much?

Indeed, i have been =/ it's bad since i promised myself that i would study hard to buck up for my finals, which is VERY VERY near.Haih....my studies has been slacking, like since after SPM? Not as if i study super hard for SPM oso...but anyway, time seems to be flying, in a blink of an eye its already September =/ what have i been doing the past 8+ months? I feel like the days are flying faster than secondary school days. Its like, i just started the week, and before i know it, its the end of the week already, and the weekends passes very fast too =/ i think its because i have alot on my hands i barely feel the time pass. ah well...

so anyway, last week Thursday was the staring of my holidays =) and on Friday, I went to Penang to board a cruise =) Its a Star Cruise - Pisces. Not really big, but bigger than the one i went when i was 9 years old. And yes, i definitely took the opportunity to look around as i want to work on a cruise in the near future too =) Well, i must say that the crew there are really friendly, and they consist of different nationalities. Most of them are from China, Indonesia and Thailand. I only saw two Malaysian on board lol i guess Malaysian are too good for Genting =/ heh heh i think if it were me, i too dont want to be working on Genting's Star Cruise line. Below are some of the pictures taken while we were there =) and also some introduction to my family member =) so i guess its another case of knowing the ppl before you know them hahaha confusing? nvm....

While we were waiting to board the cruise, we sat along Gurney Drive; the whole family. Pretty apek huh? who cares, its a unique way of having fellowship time with family members.


Meet my grandparents =)

Meet my cousins =) I'm pretty close to the one on the left, the one on the right? nah...but he sticks to my bro like glue =)

Some ppl say she looks like me when i was younger.

They were all watching me play P vs Z on my bro's ipod touch =/

Forgot what i was doing...looking at something?


this was how the cabin looked like. very small....
My bro and I ^^ *much loves*


We were having dinner at this chinese restaurant, oh and any transaction is done by justswapping the room key card =) no cash required....i mean on my behalf =P


Ah well, we just have to take this photo lol =)


Hm...my brother looks cheeky here hahaha


Us lepak-ing by the pool, which is miniscule...

My dad and I enjoying the night lights. Its Penang we were looking at =) I just LOVE night lights, aren't they the most beautiful things? KL night lights should be awesome too ^^

My other bro =)

My two cheeky cousins, playing slide on the ...er....dunno-know-what

haha anyways so long for now =) its really late...so ciaos!

No comments: