Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Whee~

Yes, I'm happy today, even though I'm broke for spending too much money lol Well, today I did something I always wanted to do, but never getting the chance to do it or even if i got the chance, i never had the guts to do it =P So, anyway, today i (or rather we)helped a blind man on the LRT station to get to his destination safe and sound =) He was a random guy, a stranger, a person we dun know....but since we were going to Mid Valley after our interview at Le Meridian, we thought why not? It kindda made me feel grateful to have eyes, to be able to see this beautiful world. To him, his world is pitch black, he doesn't even know the faces of the people who has helped him, his friends, all he knows and recognizes are their voices =(

Anyway, I love this feeling of helping ppl. Even giving up a seat for an elderly woman in the LRT/KTM can make my day =) and yes, i want to do something and make an impact on people's lives while i'm still here, i want to leave my footstep on this earth....to make a difference. So far, my life has been just ho-hum, and i wonder if i actually matter in ppl's lives, sometimes i think even if i died, nobody would cry, nobody would miss me and i'll be just gone with the wind, *snaps* just like that!

Haih....what to do? ish....

No comments: