Saturday, October 2, 2010

Term 3


It's finally the end of the term, exams were officially over yesterday at 12 p.m. I felt that we have really bonded over the past 9 months. I suppose nobody knows that initially I hated college, well except for that old man a.k.a. Barney that fetches me home since term 2 to mid term 3 and my secondary school friends who i always complain to hahaha. i hated college coz there was this cultural shock for me, and we all started out with a bad start, all the misunderstandings...and somehow I just felt left out, like i don't fit in. Since term 2, we really started to bond, with me tumpang-ing Barney's car, we just got to know each other better, and then more ppl start to tumpang, and i got to know other ppl better too. I realized that every term I got closer to different people. It was in term 3 that i got close to Ariel, Ellen and Wen Yi, and its weird coz we were always in the same class together most of the time. Anyway, it was here that i met really awesome friends, who would come all the way from college just to fetch me and Ariel coz we were stranded,

friends who thought me to be straight forward....

friends who would help in times of need....

friends to go crazy with....

friends who though they hate my lameness, yet they still love me as I am....

friends who appreaciates me....

and friends who i can Zat like crazy =D

We've definitely come a long way,

and we have bonded so much.

Come to think of it, i was stupid in term 1 to think the way i did. but nevermind, let by gones be by gones..



In just a blink of an eye, we are all going to leave for our internship,
we won't be seeing each other for 3 whole months, though we can meet up, but its gonna be tough! I really hope these friendships will last, and i hope you guys will still be my friends even when i'm stupid and spastic. I really Love you guys, and i'm going to miss all of you T.T And i hope you guys will reciprocate my feelings too!

" haven't start a relationship already so much problem, love is like the ocean, just dive into it,
don't think so much" Kid frm Blogger Boy
"before fasting for the rest of your life, you have to try other food to know which you like and which you don't, then only you know what you want" Kid frm Blogger Boy

I somehow think its like talking to me...

2 comments:

aRiel said...

I feel you!! and <3 you too!!!

Pang Jia Wen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.