Saturday, March 14, 2009

some random post =)

Woah guess what happen? someone unexpected smsed me today. We didnt keep in touch since we left primary six and suddenly he smsed me and asked if i was going to the reunion next saturday.( I thought it was today, apparently not = /) he actually called but thank god i went to tuition and forgot to bring my phone =) cheers. He really got guts there for calling after such a long time didnt er you know talk... but neways the way he talk through sms was way different than last time. He used to kacau me when i was std 6 .my poor pencil box T.T saw him last year actually, and the first thing i said to him was "where is your mole??!!!" OMG so embarrassing >.<
Reasons y i won't be going for the reunion:
  • I am officially grounded
  • Scared of the awkwardness since we ALL havent seen each other for a long time ( and i have short hair...)
  • I can't get out of the house in the first place so...
  • So anyway went on facebook just now, didn't login for like a million years and WHAM so many request and friend request...its sure going to take some time clearing it up. And someone voted me sexy...EXCUSE ME??!! sexy? ahahahaha he must be blind. Didnt even put my picture up there.Crazy fella i think he is. After that i went online, suddenly so many ppl add me, goodness me, really so long meh didnt come online? Not as if i give ppl my email add oso. Then J was online, he then compose a song about a handphone, TV, add maths, the colour blue and a computer for me heh .real talented fella there. He has an accent too ! He also sang many songs by calling me on MSN with i think a web cam and a mic? Make me laugh so hard till my bro though i was crazy =) something worth remembering hahaha ^^

    No comments: