Friday, March 27, 2009

WM in support of 60 Earth Hours!!

Tomorrow is the 28th and yes i will be turning off my lights from 8.30 to 9.30. Haven't told my eldest bro yet, but anyway he only stays in his room so how much energy can he consume? Heh so i will be taking this golden opportunity to go out with my friends at night!!! ^-^ First time le~ i rarely can go out with my friends so this would be awesome unless my parents change their mind and wanted to come back early on Saturday night =.= then it will have to go on but without me ...kindda sad, OR if it rains, but that wan can come my house and tell ghost story in the dark =) heh but i prefer to roam the streets. I am really praying that no one will come kacau us and u noe rob us... really paranoid about this kind of things thats y today sports day oso didn't bring camera or handphone, even though this year is my last year of sports day.The whether today was kind la~ it took me 4 years to learn to bring an umbrella but this year i brought, it wasn't even sunny.For the last 4 years i have been bodoh bodoh sit under the sun and get tanned, then when i return home my mum would scold me asking y i so tan and stuff like that. This year i was fully armed. Sunblock, Umbrella and suppose to bring a fan too but spoiled d, but the whether was so cooling...=.=' wasted effort. I ran till i see stars twice today.Once was for 400 m and the other was for 4 x400m .My legs are definitely going to hurt tomorrow. By the way, I have to credit Melvin for being a real caring ST. John member. hahaha caring for casualty. i was laughing in my heart coz i wasnt even hurt but was enjoying all the privileges of the fan and well some attention =) sinful huh? My poor sports shoes broke today, so i hope i can get a new shoe =D afterall that shoe oso 2 years already.Haih green house second last la~ haih but at least tarik tali girls won =) way to go!! real gutsy women.
So i came back form school and i saw my cute dog sleeping on a rug coz its cold outside. So i took a picture of him =)
Aww so cute, couldn't resist but to take his pic ^-^

Yea i got this pic because i changed the songs in my phone, so since i am doing that so might as well upload this photo here ^^
Well a warning to ppl who are coming to my house tomorrow, this is my dog, he may look oh-so-cute-and-friendly but woah he barks alot =D poor Hou Yi hee hee...

2 comments:

Leo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melmo Shifa said...

=.=" swt swt swt.... speechless....