Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mission FAILED

haha exactly, mission failed... oh well you can't change urself in a day ^^ takes time =P (excuses i am giving myself) This few days very free la so can come blogging, thanks to you ppl who succeeded in finding my blog and probably bringing my blog to life ^-^ (after i tried to hide it for a year, so that makes mission failure no 2, yipee!!)
Sorry la for being a jakun, although i got a blog for like a year ++ (which is left to rot for a year) i still dont know all the cool cool stuff you pro ppl put on your blogs. Every time i go visit other ppl's blog, i c like , wow this ppl must be geniuses to be able to change the colour of the font [trying to show off here =) ], put video, tag ppl [ still dont know the concept, but so far i dont think i am tagged, even if i am, i dont know it =D] and even the basics like linking other ppls blog oso i dont know...=.='' i know...very swt but thanks to Hen Yu who posted alot of guidance in my c box, i was able to er.. succeed !! without trying too hard and exploring myself ^-^ THANK YOU !! and the ppl who succeeded in finding my blog... well er not really helping in giving excited comment that you found my blog..(reminds me that i failed in hiding my blog) but anyway congratulations to you ! Good oso la, can cheer it up a bit ^^
Now have to behave myself online d lo T.T sob sob .

WARNINGS
  1. This blog contains more words than pictures ( i dont have a camera...) >.<
  2. This blog is boring if you are lazy to read -.-
  3. This blog is lacking in colours and creativity ^-^
Yup so thats about it la, my mom would kill me if she knows i am always online. one day she would lock it up (praying for that not to happen, or else i will have a separation trial with my squarish-boyfriend)

No comments: