Monday, March 30, 2009

Challenge #1

Yup i am giving myself a challenge! My challenge would be to not use my handphone for a week, so i will be off-ing it and putting it aside for a week( how does that sound? =] so u can give me a million miss call and i won't even know till maxis give me a notice. and dont blame me for the 15 sen charged to you for the voice mail thingy . Not my fault ^-^ ) Heh i was going to c how long i can tahan without my beloved phone. No alarm clock and mp3 too...how sad, but anyway it is a challenge i am willing to take =) dunno what for but for the fun of it la.

Anyway about last Saturday, i sinfully went out of the house to be with my friends and lepak around the park.It was fun trying to amuse ourself. Sorry for being a bad host and organizer, next time i will prepare some food in the house =) promise! it was bad luck the swings were wet and all, but i still was very jakun as if i saw the swings and see saw for the first time. i practically played every single thing there. The monkey bar was too slippery otherwise i would do my monkey business there too =) We took lots of photos none of which is mine at all as the only camera i own is the one on my handphone, and that "camera" cant take night scenes, it just turns out all black. Well i am not going to post all the photos here as you can link melvin and mag's blog from here =) all the pictures will be there. And THANK YOU <==( full of sarcasm) Melvin for being Taylor Swift no 2 , now thats a cheeky lil cat MEOW~ anyway whats done is done, he even proudly introduced another slide show with a gleaming smile about the same story =.='' Heh so anyway after all the park we all went back to my house again, could c that HY was breaking into cold sweat, something to do about moral =P Well HY missed all the fun, We watched my tutors friend 2 which was on NATIONAL TV hahaha wonder y i emphasize that? coz silly lil L have always have Astro at home that he never watched all the commercials on national tv b4. He looked rather amazed and in awe >.< (dont kill me for writing this ^-^) We played the changing name game and another version of heart attack in which poor L lost to all of us and forced to drink a thick thick orange juice that hurt his ulcer, well better luck next time ^-^ be faster in whacking la next time lol he looked so blurr XD I will post a few of the pictures that i like here =)
I liked this pic because i look like a mime, didnt manage to jump in sync with the timing

I like this pic as well, too bad Mel isn't in it
Playing cards after coming back frm lepak-ing
Mel, Luke and HT
Luke and Mel chilling =)

So on Sunday, my parents came back from Ipoh.We straight away went to 1u to celebrate my 1st bro birthday which is today.( we celebrated early so tonight no need to go out) We went to Seoul Garden and oh my was it expensive. I tasted Kimchi and ate loads of steam boat and self bbq-ed stuff. Really full wei~ It was a buffet thing so we eat all we can. I came out bloated =D
Here are some pictures i took on that day =)
Candid shot of my family eating at Seoul Garden

This time they were posing

* names were changed to initials to protect the privacy of the ppl mentioned ( as if they need it but someone might get into trouble >.< ) Well how do you like the look now? got more pictures ^^ I will be blogging about the no phone experience next monday, the day i will be using my phone again.

No comments: