Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Finally beat the c box challenge

Cool man...last post was march 7 last year seriously.. well like the title, I BEAT THE C BOX CHALLENGE!!!! i know...lame, but still an achievement to dear old me =)i have been trying to put that chat box in here but failed due to retarded-ness of my brain since last year, i finally got it there this year!! hurray ^_^ not really idiot proof this blog. actually i dont even know how to link this blog to other ppl's blog and to add colour to my text to make it more interesting ( not as if anyone is going to read it) all right coming back to earth....today i got screwed by a teacher in the library, how cool is that? A teacher who is very very proficient in the English language. One week( not really, just 2 days since school started)i have been screwed by two teachers who are very proficient in English in two consecutive days. Sheesh, both for the almost same reason.The first one always asked to justify your actions (O.O woot?!!)and the other one has a very heavy accent >.< Thinking of this two situation makes me think that i have changed alot since last year, and changed for the worst..arggh probably my friends think so too but just never able to let it out.A new resolution is added to my list, must change my attitude!! Serena is so lucky she wasn't in the library today, or she will be screwed kao kao oso =.='' haih th e whole library so many ppl she only catch me , and i wasnt chatting, i was teaching and she thought i was talking and well told me off by firing a whole bunch of question for me to answer. and all my dear friends sitting on the same table left me to fend for myself.Wonderful..all the more to make me feel guilty and do a make over. i guess everything happens for a reason, i thank her for telling me off if not i wouldnt be thinking over my actions, though its too late for that but at least i learnt something. Everyday is a learning process. well at least she was sweet to say a silent apology, in a very putar belit way, thanks to marion who put it that way and didnt make me feel so bad. i wouldnt have thought of that if she didnt mention it.And little Hui Syen who is a miniature of Hui Hwa was by me kutuking that teacher which makes me feel erm not so bad.

No comments: