Tuesday, October 21, 2014

You go Taylors!

All these years, Taylor's Uni has been asking us to do reflection as part of our assignment, they even gave us 10% free marks just so that we would do it, they shouldn't have to since it's suppose to be our personal development. Some people do it for the sake of doing it, some do it coz it free marks, some just don't bother doing it at all. For me, I used to hate doing it, imagine 7 subjects, and each subject requires a personal reflection assignment, workload not enough ke? (Individual assignment + group assignment + reflective learning assignment) x 7 = 21 assignments to hand-in. Though I hated it and didn't see the importance of it back then but nevertheless I placed my whole heart into doing it, slowly reflecting on the lesson based on the questions that were used as guidelines for our reflection.

Fast forward 2 years, and now I finally understand the importance of reflection and I'm really grateful that Taylor's actually forced us to do it. I can see it all coming to use now...

I got this quote from a friend's status update who in return quoted his lecturer ''Experience doesn't make you stronger, wise and smarter. Reflection does.'' So true man..so true..

No comments: