Saturday, February 7, 2015

Going against the current

I admire people who have their own set of principles, people who challenge the status quo and going against the flow. To be able to stand tall and say "No" takes courage. So many loopholes in the system, and if we just follow the flow of the system, then what makes us any different than the teachers who are already in the system. It's a tough decision for me to make as I am the type that follows structure really well. Wish I had been the dare devil kid back in high school, then probably this decision wouldn't be an obstacle at all. People who are fearless and adaptable get my respect *salute* and though they are the "naughty" ones in school, they tend to be the more "successful" ones in the future especially in business coz of their dare to try attitude.



On  a hunt looking for that sweet spot outside of my comfort zone....

No comments: