Thursday, October 10, 2013

Inner peace

I used to hate being alone; would often worry what my life would become if I were to move out and stay alone, the thought of returning to an empty home scares me last time. I would also hate eating alone, coz its so awkward eating alone, that I would prefer sitting with someone and not talk at all then sitting alone. 

Now? Well i've changed my mind. I kinda like being alone. It gives me time to think and reflect on my life, having the freedom to do what I want to do whenever I want to. I find myself achieving more at home alone then when people are at home with me.  I dun mind eating alone, coz I like to observe the people around me, and wander off in my own fantasy land thinking what their life would be. I'm weird like that :) I know. 

Well, today ends the 9 day mark of my freedom. I didn't do anything wild, go crazy and paint the town red. I was just merely enjoying the peace, and I liked it. Didn't go clubbing, drink booze or go on road trips. Not my kind of lifestyle, I used to think I'm the outgoing type but really.. Only to a certain extend, beyond that I'm pretty much a homey person :) 

No comments: