Friday, October 25, 2013

PBe careful of what you wish for...somethings are not given simply because you aren't ready yet. It may seem wonderful when someone else have it, or may even seem like the right thing to do, or the right thing to have in that context. But then you realize that when you have it, you don't know how to handle it, and it's not so wonderful to have anymore. But oh wells...I suppose we have to start somewhere do we?  

---------------------------------------

"this is my best friend, break her heart and I'll break your face" somehow I'm very much neutral to this statement. I know of some friends who would hate the bf of the best friend if they dun treat them right, but to me I don't feel the need to hate them. I treat them as per normal if I see them around; Afterall it's between the both of them. Why should I hate him coz of what happen between them? Maybe I'll change my mind in the future; maybe I'm just not so emotionally involved. Meh..

----------------------------------------
In whatever you do, family support is of utmost importance. Without their support nothing seems to be worth it. It's not as if u r doing it for them, but the negative energy that comes from it hinders u from performing the best that u can. Very discouraging indeed. Whoever your spouse of family member in the future, give support, encourage and motivate.

No comments: