Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Au Revoir Malaisie, bienvenue France!



I'm actually quite proud of myself for packing all my stuffs so meticulously into my luggage bag :D below the items on top that makes it so untidy are actually all my clothes all rolled up and organized. I hate myself for not taking a picture of it once I was done with the clothes layer lol taking it all out now would be a puzzle
piece since every space within the luggage is fully utilized. But oh well, I finally get to experience traveling overseas, to experience Autumn for the very first time ^^ pretty much ecstatic minus the assignments which I have to do there and the cultural performance -.- hopefully all turns out well and I return in one piece :) 

I suppose I'm suppose to have a travel log/diary, but since I don't, I shall just use this space as my travel log for now. I'll try to post up something every other day :) 

No comments: