Saturday, January 14, 2012

WFP

Today was a really frustrating day. You know the feeling of so near and yet so far? Yea that's what happened to me, I was lining up to purchase tickets for Wong Fu Productions? And I was just in front of the counter and the counter closed in front of me -.- 2 hours of waiting for nothing and going all the way to Sg Wang too! @$?!@&#

Anyway, while I was lining up, it's actually fun to hear ppl around you talking :) since everybody came with somebody, and I'm the only sad soul who came alone,so i started eavesdropping on everybody's conversation. It's really interesting just listening to ppl talk, and though I have no informant since I came alone and I couldn't just leave the line to check out what's going on in the lines in front of me, I benefitted frm the informants my fellow line mates sent out HAHAHAHA can't blame me, they talked rather loudly. Anyway after lining up for about an hour, I started making friends, and we started talking and talking and now we have decided to camp in college just to get tickets to WFP on Tuesday, not bad huh? These bunch of ppl are awesome and friendly. I never knew I could make friends in such a manner hahaha.

Anyway I've never been to a concert ever b4, so I've never stood in a line for so long before. It's not as if I'm a humongous fan of WFP but it's one of my dream to attend SOMETHiNG before I turn 21, and age is catching up on me :/ so I have to go. But looks like I have to forsake this chance too, so many things to do on Tuesday, don't think I can line up to purchase tickets. Haih.... Sad fate

No comments: