Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thank you to everybody who made yesterday a memorable birthday for me =) It was another successful surprise b'day party after my 18th birthday... darn, you guys really collaborate with my mother >.< last time oso like that hahahahaa but seriously thank you guys, namely Jian Yong, Marcus, Huey Teck, Luke, Ethel, Abby, Priscilla, Kar Loke, Yat Hong, Melvin, Sean K, Ping Er and Wenyi.

To be honest, Marcus was very suspicious hahahaha but all suspicion was gone when he sent me back home...i was like " ok this is it, no more, I'm home now" and then i saw my poor dog tied up, and heard VOICES! and then i was like " shit" and yea...it was a pleasant surprise hahaahaha and they were so meticulous to hide their shoes behind my house. Cleverheads =/ I was caught so off guard that i felt my face went hot and i sweated throughout the whole ordeal hahahaha and the house being so warm with so many ppl + the cake with 20 candles made me sweat even more. And though i felt really touch and grateful, i can only stand there lamely and say a stupid "thank you"

Seriously, words cannot describe how touched and grateful i felt at that moment. If i could only draw a cartoon, I would be the largest character hugging everybody all at once in my embrace =')
Thanks to Abby for making the homemade cake, and Mel who bought fake champagne hahaha and Marcus who bought me another slice of cake, and the rest of you who made my day just by your attendance =) I'm super sorry i'm not a good host heh heh heh

Anyways we went to Nandos after that and i took some pics, i don't have much pictures since everything is with Marcus, so yea these are just a few.....
The gang at Nandos ( college mates were another table)

The food we ordered =) 5 ppl sharing hahaha

The 3rd piece of cake which was suppose to be on my face

I really thank God for such awesome friends, I really feel blessed.
Thank you to Qing and Wen too for offering Dim Sum breakfast ( sorry la got helper at home, nobody jaga so i yang kena la) and Huey Teck again for lunch and yet another cake hahahahaha
It was an eventful week, though its not over yet =)

oh...I love my friends.............*sigh*

1 comment: