Tuesday, January 17, 2012

=)

Tuesday 17th Jan....WFP ticketing counter at Taylor's Lakeside! YEAH~

Was initially gonna forsake the chance to line up as I had a meeting at 10 and another appointment at 9.30, but then in the end i ended up lining up to purchase tickets since someone from the meeting wanted to buy tickets too! hahahahaha XD overjoyed! The main plan was to reach college at 7, sleep at 24/7 then line up to buy tickets ( yea...that crazy) BUT the night before i was thinking what the heck, i have responsibilities, cannot line up =( so in the end i went to college at 9.00.

My goodness....the line was sooooooooooooooooo long >.< couldn't resist, had to take a look before i went for the meeting
OK, maybe this pic does not do the line justice, but it was sooo long
from chatime until the gift shop

Anyway, there were two lines, one for Taylor's student ( 10% discount) and the other for the public. Both lines were equally long -.- and since my decision of purchasing the tickets were pretty much last minute, i was at the end of the line. Double boo hoo...
So anyway, while I was lining up, I bump into the friends that i met at Sg Wang hahhaaha so basically i cut queue and lined up with her at the public line, ( i think she waited since 8 a.m. so thata y she was WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY up front) and i helped my other friend who teman me ponteng meeting to buy another 3 tickets, i let go the discount as it was wasting precious meeting time and also what if the tickets sold out? so yea..... I GOT MY TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!
Though not VIP, but aw come on!

Apparently the organizing committee has decided to book a larger LT or maybe they were planning to book the MPH therefore everybody has tickets, which means even if today i don't get the tickets, i could just write down my name, pay the money and get the tickets on the day itself -.- but anyway it was the journey that counts hahahahaha and though i didn't get VIP ( which entitles the fans to molest hands and hug the boys *jealous* and also to have brunch on Sunday with the boys *double jealous* ) its alright coz i will be able to see them from far far away.....hahahaha still better than nothing la =) Thanks to my friend Ben who teman me to ponteng meeting and Ili who helped me jump queue hahaha super sorry, but am seriously really greatful! There is this other girl, Yimei, omg everywhere she goes, she gets ppl to help her buy tickets, straight away introduces herself and starts chatting away hahahaha....thats how i met her anyways, by helping her purchase VIP tickets at Sg Wang.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other hand, while i was taking a pic of my lovely ticket, i conveniently took pictures of something my friends gave me while i was in Genting lol

P vs Z man....where to find la, super cute can? He went to China and brought back this whole bunch of P vs Z keychains man, there were many cute ones, but they were all savaged by my friends -.- i was too slow, but still not bad la, i like the cabbage ^^

My other friend went to Korea, and she bought all the ji muis nail clippers and hand lotion, and omg, the hand lotion i believe have forbidden substances inside. Maybe its made of poppy fragrance or Estacy made into cream i don't know, but a person like me who seldom apply hand lotion surprisingly apply it faithfully everyday.....I surprise myself sometimes. Maybe its the packaging hahahah look very cute and convenient but whatever la har.... Thank you so much Wen ^^ and Sean K =D


No comments: