Monday, March 14, 2011

Believe

Today i have changed my perspective towards Malaysians again, there are after all kind souls still around in this country. I say that because not long ago ( i dun know if you know =/) my car broke down in the middle of the road, and a mechanic came and helped me, i thought he was a kind hearted soul who wants to help me sincerely when he saw me in distress by the road, so he "helped" me to "check" my car even though i have already diagnose the problem. I just let him proceed just for him to satisfy his curiosity. ( the problem was actually my car ran out of petrol, don't judge me just yet! my meter was spoiled so i was caught unexpected! long story....) so anyway my hero brother came to my rescue and my car was able to run again, and then this guy charged us RM 20 for doing nothing -.- instead of my parents being grateful for my brother's efforts, they actually scolded him =( which affected him alot coz i saw a lot of emo post on facebook after that. Yea so bottom line i just stop being naive to think that everybody is so nice and all those things and just stop believing in people coz they just prey on gullible people like me.
But today was different, today it wasn't me who got into trouble, it was a friend of mine, her tyre got punctured, so we stop by the roadside and you know, start jacking up the car and all, and then this man saw us and he helped us! He didn't even ask for payment, just did it willingly and sincerely. and i know he was sincere coz he gave us this whole lecture about "don't get out of the car when your tyres are punctured coz some indians will pretend to help you and god knows what do what to you, you are girls, must bla bla bla...." not that i'm racist, thats what he said! and then in a jiffy he changed the tyre for my friend. I've learnt a few tactics from him by just watching him, and he also told us reason y the spare tyres are of smaller size and all...and the hero for today is Mr. Koo who has helped us despite it raining =) and he even teased " of all days why you must choose this day to get your tyres punctured"

To our stranger hero:
God bless you, though i'm a christian i do believe there is such thing as karma, so a good deed will be returned with a good deed and maybe in some unexpected circumstances in your life, where situation seems helpless, help will be there for you have been a kind soul to us. I don't know if i will be able to return your good deed, but i will definitely pay it forward, even if i'm a girl and it is said to be dangerous to help strangers, i will do it, to make a difference in this corrupted materialistic our community has become.

No comments: