Saturday, March 5, 2011

Malaysian Driving...

Malaysian driving is the WORST! WHY?! well you see, today i went to college so on my way back, i was cutting lanes, and this guy, he was obviously behind me, and there were SPACE for me to cut in. But this @#%!$ he memang saw me coming in and i put on my signal ok? BUT he refuses to let me cut... i mean come on la, if you see a car coming in like that, even if its the fella's fault, you would just honk the fella and then break and let him pass right? afterall he is in your lane already, but NOOOOO this !$^@$# didn't break, he kept coming on and pushing me back to my lane, like what the hell is your problem? what a bully weih! like as if letting me cut through would make him late by 10 minuts or somthing -.- piss me off man! Somemore my poor friend, first time sit my car kena terkejut d hahahahaha

AND THEN, after fetching my friend home, there was this traffic light, usually that traffic light doesn't cause much jam, so i was like "wah y so jam ar?" and then i saw....3 cars, bang into each other's butt, and they park their cars in the middle of the road and all of them discussing there. -.- WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? YOUR FATHER OWN THE ROAD IZZIT? i mean come on la, be considered abit, doesn't mean driving to the side of the road means you are not responsible and you know running away! just park at the side and discuss la, woah they must jam up the whole road ish!

over and out
k thx bai

No comments: