Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Le what?! oh...the one next to Hilton..

My days at Le Meridian doing industrial training were so far so good. On day 1, i got this really great mentor Kak Puva who really thought me how to clean the rooms and the reason behind everything i asked. She thought me a fast way to put pillows into their clothes and the way to make the bed. Taught me what to check for and look out for me when i missed out things in the bathroom. She's really nice, and i was lucky to have her on my first day coz she is not the selfish type who does not want to share info so that she can be the alpha, instead she really wanted to help me like you know, wholeheartedly. I was lucky that day too coz she brought me into the Penthouse, which was like HUGE and darn beautiful~ she even told me that the Sultan once stayed there too. Walau, inside got Jacuzzi you know! got pantry, walk in wardrobe, got living room, got dining area, fuyoh! like apartment man! So the both of us just went in and sit by the Jacuzzi and chat ( the room is a vacant clean room) . Sadly she's having her off day on tuesday and Weds, otherwise i would get another day of learning from her.
So anyway, yesterday (Tuesday) i went rooms cleaning with a Myanmar guy called Lal. He's really nice, he is like an elder brother who is younger you know? He is younger than me, but he took good care of me like an elder brother =) walau he clean rooms super fast weih! 5 minutes gao dim man! and his 5 minutes is not the cinchai wan, its really neat and everything is in place punya.Everytime i haven't finish cleaning the toilet he already come in and help me out. damn paiseh man, so to keep up with his speed, i work twice my speed. I've never washed a toilet so fast in my life b4. And i'm not complaining, coz it actually forces me to remember all the items in the bathroom so that he doesn't have to come in and pick up after me*paiseh ma, suppose to help him in the end like making things worst like that =.=*. Its good =) I'll make Kak Puva proud when i get back to work on Friday since i'm having orientaition for 2 days =) she don't have to come in and pick up after me d =) So back to this Lal guy, walao, his english very the hard to listen lo~ he said "towel" i brought him "bottle" then he just smiled at me, but deep down i know he is saying " bodoh kah u! tak faham bahasa ke?!" damn paiseh...lol anyway, since we finish the rooms so fast, we have ample time to spare. So the both of us went into a vacant room and watch tv hahahaha we watched 3 amigos and tinkerbell. While watching TV he gave me some chocolate waffer which is suppose to be for the guest punya but the guest did not take it. So the both of us munch while we watch tv lo~ not bad la, get to eat and work =) oh and one more thing, this fella, got gf punya, i felt like a lightbulb man, but the supervisor ask me to follow him where ever he go...so.....haih.....i dunno where to look man seriously, so i stand there like an idiot lo hahahaha and i departed from work without thanking him or saying goodbye coz he was helping his "angel" clean room. so yea, will thank him when i see him again.

So today is orientation day, whole day sit down only, drank coffee which made me @.@ so i skipped lunch and by the time its time to go home i felt hungry and sick>.<) Orientation is good, so that my knees can heal (it has gotten all blue blacky due to all the kneeling i've been doing to clean the stupid bathtubs) and the wound on my feet can heal too( due to the friction of the shoe and my skin, my skin has finally given up and RIP so yea, i've got plasma ozzing outta my feet) so tomorrow will be another day of orientation, another day for my wounds to heal =) oh~ i'm so prone to accidents...why?

No comments: