Monday, April 13, 2009

second challenge?

Whee for the last two weeks i successfully finish two challenge =) not bad le, was too busy to realize that i didnt have my phone by my side ( hahaha memang like that wan la...on phone oso like that) about the internet wan le, oso not bad le, didnt feel any emptiness, didnt even on the computer =P so i count this challenge as SUCCESSFUL !!!

Today mag ask me what challenge i would be up to. my initial challenge was not to cuss ( means not cursing) for a week, but Mag say too easy d since i can do it already, so i decided to change the challenge =) my challenge would be to wake up at 5 everyday for a week!! how do u like that?! and have to check in with someone to show i didnt cheat =) probably tania, huey teck, mag, hen yu,mel... i will sms one of them each day =D hahahahaha like very wu liao like that... but it gives you this spirit that you have accomplish something ^^ just for the fun of it =D so it starts tomorrow, till next Monday.....(there goes my lovely Sunday where i can sleep in late T.T) haih one week only ma...can gua....HT oso sleep at 2 sometimes 3, he can y i cannot!

No comments: