Sunday, April 19, 2009

my challenge is finally going to be over tomorrow =) not bad la, everyday can wake up at 5, only once woke up a little bit late, 5.13 =.='' counted la~ went to Sunway University College on Friday and they were doing some campaign on being green or something like that outside the student centre, so, while i was ke po-ing there, a guy called a group of us to sign up for a "say no to plastic bag" campaign. I made a pledge to say no whenever i have the chance to say reject a plastic bag =) and oso to spread the word around to my friends to create awareness. So far i have only told Kelly, which she say cool because by pledging, you get a free orange band, and everytime you saved a plastic bag, you change it to your other hand, so if you transfer the band many times that means you have saved a lot of plastic bags ^-^. Well Kelly thought it was cool lol normal la~ actually. So i actually hope by posting this post i am actually spreading the word to you readers to join me and say no to plastic bags =) So far i have saved 2 plastic bags =) one on Sat and one today , not bad, the ppl i refused were like persuading me to take the plastic bag, say if i dont the water will drip here and there. ^-^ there have this website oso, its www.projectdailymillion.com should check it out!

Then again i was thinking of what my next challenge would be, must come up with innovative ways to keep things interesting =) so i think b4 i end this current challenge i would like to try out a new challenge by using my own chopsticks instead of the wooden bamboo ones in the canteen for a week first (test the waters first), starting right after my current challenge ends, which is also Monday =) that one end at 5 ma~ this one start right after lo~ I was actually waiting for the opportunity to use my chopsticks, it has been in my bag for like so long, i think since last year =p

*i will post a pic on the orange band next time, lazy to take pic now.

No comments: