Saturday, April 25, 2009

BBQ party =)

wow, really lucky i could go to hen yu's house today, seriously, i was praying i could go, and God granted it plus he gave me xtra 1 1/2 hours ^-^ not bad, in fact very good!! lol too bad my best friend came, otherwise i would have jump inside the pool... in the end i was the cameraman, or lady if you must put it that way =) being the cameralady isn't that bad, you could c the different sides of people. I saw alot of different side of my classmates =) i found out the christopher chua actually has a nice side of him, in school the only impression he gave me was a crazy fella who loves teasing others and calling me chi bai or bad dog, but today he actually offered chee yang the sparkling juice when there was no more left(they barely talk okay? thats y i surprised he so nice to him, not that never talk that means to treat them badly la but still...). He has a good side afterall, and tze runn, though he look so mean in school, he put himself last when pouring the sparkling juice for everyone. He gave everyone a big portion while he took just a few sips from the nearly empty bottle, aww.... *sniff* haha and not to forget the host, Hen Yu was rather caring in the pool, helping poor Tania massage her nervy leg. he was like a king/lifeguard in the pool, and i saw evidence for the first time that Hen yu actually is a very very good swimmer =) the poor soul was trying to keep peace and order, but hello? its 5 dedikasi, is it even possible?! Then i saw Luke with a really hyped up hairstyle , look so gangsta, and Nur Farhana is a good butt shaker, And Xue Yi is VERY sexy, and er, Marcus! yea poor thing, he brought the sparkling juice but didnt even get to taste it, and there was Lee Hang, she took refuge in Huey Teck, never seen that b4, she usually scolds her way through. Abigail....yea...she also admires cute guys ^-* she IS a girl afterall,( i thought i was on the wrong frequency when i told her the guy who gave us the ices were cute) have to keep reminding myself that abby IS a girl , haaha i simply create stereotypes, sorry~ And i realise Tania is good at dancing, alone,solo mind you ... she shakes her ass like nobodies business.Oh, and Hou Yi actually smells me...goodness me...she even commented i smell nice =.=" why smell me? lol...I not only learnt something about others, i learnt something about myself too! i thought i could dance, but the minute they started dancing, i look like an idiot that very instant, i couldn't shake my ass to save my life hahahaha my classmates rock man!! too bad i dont have any pictures to upload here, all the cameras i was holding wasn't mine at all, otherwise i would have all the proof. Special thanks to Hen Yu, Tania, Huey Teck for temaning me to the guard house, saw melvin's burnt face on the way to the guard house ( it was a black cat lolx) and thanks for the ppl who came over to say goodbye to me, you guys really made me feel special, didnt get that kind of treatment b4, ppl i dont usually talk too oso came over to give me hugs and hi-5 *touched* and naughty Hen Yu was mocking my shortness and I ....thanks very much!!*scoffs*Hope everything went well after i'm gone, otherwise i will miss the drama and action.hehe imagine Hen Yu picking up all the stuff alone after everybody has left(violin playing sympathetic music) muahahahaha sure complain wan.Poor Hen yu, hope you dont get lots of complaints from residence complaining that we were too noisy!

No comments: