Friday, June 6, 2014

5 down..and a little over 30 more to go..

Well so during the duration of my bumming around, I managed to finish the Divergent trilogy. It was a good read, at least for the first and second book, by the time I got to the 3rd book, I thought it was a bit too draggy, uprising after another uprising and it gets tiring....like get on with the story already!! But still, overall a good read =) with a very unexpected ending. In comparison with Hunger Games Trilogy? Well I would say it is totally different..apart from the uprising part. In terms of storyline, I like Hunger Games better, it kept me on the edge wanting to read on until i finish the book; nonetheless, Divergent Trilogy was also entertaining. Reading a book is like watching a whole movie..just that instead of watching a movie for 2 hours it like "watching" a movie for a whole day. Took me 4 days to finish the series.

I can't believe I have so much books that I have yet to read...it's like how on earth am I suppose to finish reading all 30+ books? That's what happens when you are a hoarder. I just like to hoard books. I blame BB1M vouchers and cheap books. With the rate at which I'm reading, I think I don't have to buy books for the next 5 years or so...but how? Big Bad Wolf book sales are just too tempting...irresistible to the point it kick starts my kiasu-ness -.-'' Like i just gotta get them all *pokemon* hee hee    

No comments: