Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Suck. It. Up.

That has been my moto for the past 2 weeks. Suck it up. it really isn't my first time working, nor is it my first time doing an internship either, but this time round , it was definitely brought up a notch higher. Perhaps much was expected out  me, but I can only do so much. I'm still human afterall limited to 24 hours a day... it gets so overwhelming, I feel like running away sometimes. So much easier to run away than to face the problem heads on. This round of internship really taught me alot about myself as well as the working environment. How people scheme at the workplace...I could instantly feel that I'm still very green. I suppose everyone started off like me, but then others starts to take advantage of you and in the end even the most hardworking people gets tired and start to scheme to save their own butts. Oh wells, what can I do? I'm JUST A TRAINEE so yea...suck it up.

No comments: