Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Lessons

Life has been teaching me a lot of stuff lately. Not that life hasn't been teaching me the past few years but it's just that I was  moving on so fast that I never really stop to analyze things and think being as childish as I was...There are many things I learnt just this year alone but i will only mention 2 here Don't blame others, blame yourself for having high expectations; different people have different perceptions therefore you can not force people to see the same things you do. It's hard being a leader, managing people isn't easy as well, it makes me have this great admiration for the leaders out there, especially managers. I'm so tired...I need stress management...
Another lesson learnt, don't blame others for not understanding, blame yourself for not being clear. In just a short period of time, I've offended so many people. Can't seem tame this tongue of mine, I wasn't like this last time. It's about time I shape up. I guess the saying is true, when you point a finger at someone, 4 fingers points back at you. It's never about them, it's always all about you.

No comments: