Thursday, January 20, 2011

sweet..

Yesterday was a very tiring and eventful day for me =) tired because we had class back to back from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. phew! what a feat >.< oh and eventful coz i had the most amazing dinner eva! hahaha i haven't laughed so hard for a long time. I think the last time was when i was in high school. Anyways, my college mates organized a birthday dinner at Ohana, which is in campus ( dunno why my dad dun believe me -.- he keeps saying that i'm lying and that we will leave campus, well there you go, if we would have placed a bet, i would have won ;P) and we celebrated there. There was this really cute waiter there who made our day, he is just so matter-of-factly, with his huge eyes and funny personality hahaha he tried to pose in one of our pictures but i didn't manage to catch him on camera, but i saw what he did! cheeky fella...

I was really hyper that day, i just kept on laughing and laughing and laughing, and Car Yi laughed til she cried! hahaha damn funny weih~ oh and my beef came in a really puney portion lol i still remember commenting sarcastically to that cute waiter about the portion being VERY generous lol and then i was surprised by the cake and presents! like omg i thought i won't receive anything since it dinner, and they are paying and the cake....didn't expect it. I just thought it was just plain dinner, thats it! so we took a group picture =) first with the ji muis and then together with the heng dais lol and i felt ALOT of hands pushing my neck...and my head -.- is that how you treat the b'day girl?! anyway...moving on...we ended the party with all the ji muis in a big group hug, and we made alot of noise hahhahaha it was an epic dinner ;) special thx to WenYi and Andrea for organizing the party, Car Yi for making it to dinner though she had korean class, and all the others who were present to make dinner more wonderful ^^

****Before all that happened I was feeling sick right after lunch ( because of the bubble tea, felt like crap man, wanted to vomit) however i felt better after writing some letters -.- oh and my facilities manager is Chow Yun Fatt hahahhaha at least better then Qing's facilities manager who is Justin Bieber =P LMAO
Oh the cute waiter is wayyyyy back there hahahaa,
Thank you everybody ^^

No comments: