Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Movie Marathon

I just watched Avatar yesterday, it was an awesome movie except that my family and i were sitting on the third row from the screen, so everything was BIG, and i sort of got sick because my neck was elevated. In the end we all came out with red eyes except me =P Red eyes not because of crying but probably because of straining the eyes? haha oh and i finished watching Romantic Princess today, i somehow wonder how Marcus could enjoy the show without subtitles, maybe not him, more like his sister gua...but still.... Romantic princess is ok la~ i find it a bit awkward but the ending a bit weird, i wonder if there will be a romantic princess 2, but if there is also should be out by now d. My next series would be D.I.E. hahaha i just love watching movies ^-^

Tomorrow i shall be a maid for a day >.< just thinking about it makes me feel pooped out already.But if its going to lessen the burden of my mom then so be it...even though she isn't back yet so i won't have any helper.Anyways there is something i can look forward to, which is Tania is coming over to help me make jelly =) hope she doesn't FFK me !

No comments: