Saturday, December 19, 2009

cookies

I made cookies yesterday, i would have called Mag if she had not left for a nice holiday in Thailand. I thought the stupid recipe was a replica of Famous Amos, unfortunately the ingredients looks promising but the outcome wasn't. I was disappointed when i tasted the cookies =.= anyway the process was fun, my brother stick around like a 5 year old kid trying to lick the spatulas and scoop the batter into the tray, but like any 5 year old kid, he got bored eventually and only helped me with one tray and left me alone to fend for myself =.= and again like any 5 year old kid, he came down when some of the cookies were done and sit right in front of me nibbling the cookies and telling me its nice =.= haih, thats my brother! So after everything, i have to wash up and thats the part i hated the MOST...anyway thanks to my beloved brother, i had a fine photographer =) so now got some pictures to share with you all lo.







the outcome which looks nothing like famous amos =.=
No wonder its called Famous Amos

P/s: sorry to Magdalene for not being able to knit =P and though u puji puji me in ur blog, i am no genius like you, i cannot do the fourth row...i finish the third row though, u should teach me how to turn the thing again pai seh... and oso sorry for finishing it so late since i was chasing a chinese drama while the cast are chasing criminals lol Thanks Marcus!! super good show...I LOVE E.U. !!!!! seriously that series makes ur heart race, u can actually feel the emotions sob sob i wanna watch it again. I have been catching the series till i sleep at 1am for 2 consecutive days woah!! so proud of myself hahaha nothing to be proud of actually...got so many sifu out there who dunno sleep so late and still not get panda eyes ...

I just became a fan of Chung Lap-Man and Lee Pak Kiu ^-^ Whee~

No comments: