Monday, May 25, 2015

Because I want to share my ridiculously random thoughts

Random thought #1

Sometimes...no wait, all the time, when I enter into the bathroom and see the multiple mosquitoes and spiders hanging around in my toilet, I get the feeling that they get to enjoy the "show". What if they see things the way we do? Gone liao....let them see everything d.....jialat


Random thought #2

Just cause I'm a cikgu now, I somehow think like I'm suppose to be this big mama everywhere I go, coz I'm the boss in the classroom, I have so many subordinates. (More like I have so many masters to please) So when I go out and someone calls me adik, I would cringe. There was even once this makcik called me adik and I was like, I'm a cikgu. Who cares? I'm still an adik to her -.- I forget that sometimes. There were times when I go to stores too, and people calls me ah moi, I'll be like in my head "I'm a cikgu!!!". Then again, so what? He doesn't care, I'm still an Ah Moi, I forget that too sometimes. There were times I go to shopping complex and I see kids misbehaving, I would have this tendency to want to discipline them, but who am  I to do that, I'm not even their parents nor their teacher. Ah...this is what we call occupational sickness (direct translation from Chinese)  On the outside, I still look like a little girl no one would ever believe is a cikgu. It's a good thing ;)

No comments: