Wednesday, March 18, 2015

I used to dread presentations back when I was in Uni. Thinking of the duration that a whole group must present (30 minutes) used to scare the living day lights out of me. Like what on earth are u suppose to talk about?! 

30 minutes used to scare me.
Now 40 minutes is not enough. I yearn for more time to teach my kids all they need to know, having a constant race against the bell. 

Last time: 30 minutes per group of 4
Now: 40-80 minutes 1 person

No wonder being a teacher actually practices your presentation skills. Just another way of looking at it ;)

1 comment:

Magdalene said...

somehow I thought it would be better if they asked me to tell what I've got or to share the story with everyone, instead of asking me to have "presentation", that word is scary.... hahaha.. learnt from my research meetings as we were asked to show what we've prepared

Mag