Sunday, June 2, 2013

Yet again

Here I am again, stuck on what is suppose to be "Good Feng Shui Day" it really intrigues me.....really. I find it funny when I have all the free time in the world, there are no activities being organized. Then when I have an agenda already, suddenly everything seems to clash on that very same day, and I have to make really tough choices trying to accommodate everyone. This weekend was an example, and the coming Saturday 8th June is another perfect example. Sometimes I wish I could split myself into 2-3 parts to accommodate for all the events. 8th June will be a day where I won't be at home from 12pm to 12am, back-to-back events  non-stop @.@ why la....WHY?! Last Friday was suppose to be flying from campus to church and right after that to the airport to send my brother off >.< hectic weih...why clash on the same day la, other days no good meh? Oh yea, I find it funny too when I have all the semangat to do assignments and also thats the time when people find me to talk on Facebook hahahaha not that I don't like people talking to me on fb, i do enjoy it, and i get delighted from it since I dun get many people talking to me since Form 1? so thats how deprived I am but yea.....timing just couldn't get better huh? and the semangat fizzles out and i'm back to procrastination LOL the odds are never in my favour

OMG, yea man, I finally finished the trilogy of Hunger Games.....so good.....so good...finally bought it using the 1 Malaysia voucher, box set for RM 49.90, totally worth it man..finished the remaining 2 books within 4 days, and i was surprised I placed the book priority over my mid-terms Finance Management assessment. Too addictive....The assessment wasn't that bad, can pass la some of you might be thinking this cannot be true, Wei Mae never procrastinates, very hard-working. LOL well it intrigues me as well how people look at me, outwardly good, inwardly? just another normal student ;) just like how people think i'm so collected and all, but what they don't know is the war that goes on in my head. world war 3 man....

No comments: