Saturday, November 3, 2012

Something I want to say to the people who will never read this

I was really touched by what happen today, my  bunch of LG friends called me up while they were having BBQ just to shout " Thank you Wei Mae" over the phone. If I was on loud speaker, I'm so sorry for sounding very stone I just didn't expect that and that really made my day. It was like all the effort was totally worth it. I mean not as if if they didn't call me it would not be worth it, i knew they were grateful even without saying but that one call with everyone yelling over the phone just to thank me was too much...so much that it brought some sting to my eyes. Thank you for calling Ervin =) just at the right moment too, well not really but almost. I bet he called on the dot at 4 when training was over but nah~ it ended 10 minutes later hahahaha Love you guys la <3 br="br">

No comments: