Tuesday, December 20, 2011

outings

All the outings are finally lined up after finals.... there are just so many outings i don't know if my mom could cope with it hahahahhaha i think she is going to nag me, its like one week 2-3 outings for a few weeks and then suddenly one BIG outing which is to go Genting with my ji mui, and even in Genting have a mini meet up with my ex-colleague, so its like an outing within an outing hahaaha then there is Christmas presentations to go to, Tania's b'day, bringing my brother out since he will be back for Christmas, baking cookies for chinese new year....omg i'm basically just pure busy til next year, and the moment i'm free, my friend just got me a job so yea @.@

Sometimes i feel like how do people who has a huge social life even cope? i mean my social life is small, but still i have a lil difficulty coping, sometimes i wonder " where do these people get the money from? where do they get the time?" Well not that i'm complaining, i love my friends, and i really appreciate them for still inviting me even though i put them down ever so often =) but when i think of people who has a big social life? my greatest admiration goes all out to them man...but this month, i'm gonna splurge, coz next year i will be working my ass off =D so yea, next outing on the list Ariel's b'day ^^

No comments: