Sunday, August 7, 2011

Finally!

Heh finally i am free enough to blog. I bet Magdalene has been waiting for this post for a long time til i think she finally gave up on checking in every day and night =P The minute i told her i wanted to blog about it she waited AHAHAHAHAHAA anyway this is why...
TAADAA~!!


Not bad right? My dear friend Magdalene drew this for me, after seeing the sketch i finally knew why ppl calls me Aunty, hahahaha the rims of my glasses is at the middle of my eyes...isn't she so talented? i didn't know she could draw lol hidden talent...

I somehow always manage to make myself look ugly, i mean since i'm already ugly, why not just go all the way right? hahaha so i make a fool out of myself most of the time. like so....



Anyways, this post is dedicated to Magdalene, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! sorry for the late post, i know you have been waiting ;)


P/s: come to think about it, i've never earned myself a spot in any of my friend's blog =/ i suppose what goes around comes around? or rather how you treat them is directly proportionate to how they will treat you inturn? anyways what the heck!

No comments: