Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ladiladidum

It was the first thing that pops into my mind, please ignore the title =.=


Term 3's timetable doesn't seem as packed as Term 2's killing time table. Today I had the MOST free time of my life, i practically collected dust in the student life centre and then later on at Dessert Bar from 11-4 >.< okay it was a lil fun collecting dust because we played Uno Stacko. I won a free lunch just because one of the staff said that i will tumble the tower yet i managed to keep it upright =D it was so random, she just came over and told me it will DEFINITELY tumble. hahahahaha hopefully pictures will be uploaded soon on facebook since the pictures weren't taken by me. Anyway i could have gone home at 11 however because i was staying back to play dodgeball, i waited til 4 =/ Dodgeball today was fun =) nobody to take turns to play so practically the court was ours =) i suck badly obviously, my throws are like tao fu but who cares it was fun playing, though i was always the first to get kicked out and i sweated more picking up balls then throwing balls =p must make it a point to train up my hands so i can throw harder muahahahahaha

Oh yea, and thx so much to Luke and his 4 other friends who turn up for my service class yesterday ^^ i really appreaciated it, we had 0 guest coz we just came back from the holidays, and somehow ppl love to choose Truffles restaurant over Tarragon restaurant, so it was a really last minute thing and we managed to pull in 43 guest in the end thx to michelle =) I didn't serve anybody yesterday coz i was bartending, and so sorry no mocktail, too last minute sampai ingredients pun tak de. But seriously i really want to thank Luke for coming =) my friend say he very yeng hahahaha come in and ask to see menu =.= then ask permission to call his friends, she didn't know he made a reservation under me so my friend turn him down lol all in all thx so much for coming ^^ and coming over to the bar to say hi lol luckily my lecturer tak marah =)

No comments: