Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Teacher's Day =)

Today marks the day where teachers at SMKBU (3) celebrates teacher's day. Though if i'm not mistaken, F5 today having exam too haha, still it has NEVER dampen the spirit of celebrating teacher's day =) I would like to take this opportunity to thank teachers who has taught me since F1 til F5 because if it weren't for them, i would not have been who i am today. And though i know that the chances of them reading this blog is 0% but still its ok. I will always remember
Pn Norazlina<==( best class teacher of all times, no offence to previous years class teachers),
En Idaham<==(fierce on the outside but nice on the inside, hm..reminds me of biscuits lol),
Mr Lim <==( easy to bully wan hahahaha),
Pn Misliah<==( another one who i thought at first was damn strict, but in the end found out she was super nice, really enjoyed her BM class),
Datin Tan<===(awesome chemistry teacher, i'm lucky i got her for both my important exam year, still didn't manage to thank her when i went back that day =/)
Pn Er <==( fun fun punya cikgu, always tangkap me to do work lol =P)
There were many other teacher's who made my secondary school life whole too, but it would be a long list to write heh heh oh wait~ tuition teachers too
Mrs D<== awesome add maths teacher lol i love and enjoyed her class =) till now i still remember mr Shubs hahaha and her epic way of saying " why are we talking?"
Mrs Tan<== chemistry with her was damn awesome too, her teachings made its way straight to my head, love the ppl i met there too =)
Ok there was one teacher's name i forgot >.< i know pathetic...my accounts tuition teacher! serious! he teach accounts oso damn chunted wan, ppl so bodoh like me oso can catch up within such a short time.
Mr Goey<== walau, his class cannot sleep wan, too interesting liao hahaha one bad thing he always repeats the tayangan gambar. its because of him i get to know alot of peribahasa and managed to score on both my important exam =) of coz Pn Misliah oso contributed la~

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU EPIC PPL ^^ EDUCATORS OF TOMORROW'S LEADERS

No comments: