Saturday, April 3, 2010


so this was what i was up to every sunday of the week for the past few months =) i have been volunteering at the children ministry at my church and it was a real privilege to me. The lady standing at the far right wearing white was my sunday school teacher when i was 7 and now i am 18 and she is still in the ministry and we are working together, hahaha shows how long she has been serving the Lord and oso how old she is =P
When i first joined this ministry, i was actually abit worried, since i wasn't strong in my faith and wasn't godly enough to be coaching the kids. And i also thought that i wouldn't get along with the other teachers since i wasn't godly enough and was afraid they would identify me as being not holy. lol apparently i was thinking too much, the other teachers were great, they didn't make me feel as if i was an outcast, they invited me with open arms ^^ so sweet of them ya? and they weren't as strict as i thought them to be like priests hahahha not that they are not holy just.....argh you get it la. I felt that the kids have been a blessing to me, instead of me being a blessing to them. These kids has changed my spiritual life and strengthen my faith in Him, i felt that ever since i have joined this ministry i realized that God is working and doing wonders in my life. Its not that only now that he is working in my life, it's just that i was blind but now i can see =)
Tomorrow is easter and so is daddy's birthday =) he can get double blessing hahahaha Happy Birthday dad! and Happy Easter to everybody ^^

No comments: