Saturday, January 16, 2010

Thanks a bunch my friends =)

Ok, so today i was genuinely surprised, even though the day b4 Tania called and ter-telled me that there was a birthday party for me at 1u. I told her i wasn't going since i'm going to tour the campus, which was a beauty but still under construction ( i bet when everything is up and all the carpets are up its going to look magnificent =) so anyway, later on friday Hou Yi sms-ed me to go jalan-jalan, and i told her " no need to pretend la, a lil bird told me already, but i'm not going" ( not in exact words la but something like that lo) And then she just brushed it off her shoulder saying " what little bird? just want to jalan-jalan with you only" ooookkkkaaaaayyy...i knew something was up but i thought as long as i told ppl i'm not going, well they would eventually just cancel the party u c?But nooo....while my parents and i just finished touring the campus, my mum say she wants to go to 1u to wrap her present. Innocent enough, so while we were in the carpark in 1u, i was just telling them " mum, i hope i don't see my friends here, i told them i wasn't coming, and if they were to see me here then i die lo" So everything went as if normal like that, we went to wrap her present, then she say she hungry, so my parents and i went upstairs lo, we seldom eat chilis so i was standing outside there saying " har?! we are eating this ar? very expensive wo" and then she just walks straight into the restaurant even though there was a BIG sign saying " please wait to be seated" so i called out to her lo " you are suppose to wait outside mum!!" and she replied saying theyre service very slow, if you wait outside you will never get a table >.< then the terrible part comes, she asked me to go look at the back of the restaurant to c if there were any place to sit...and then ALL my freinds were there. It took me a while to register, i was like "shit, i was avoiding them and so ngam we were eating at the same place as them!" then jian yong got up and greeted my mom and i was like oh! my mum knew!!! >.< so it was a set up, and i was ya..surprised =) i was made to stand on the chair and make a speech and blow the candles from far far away * and i thought they only did that in TGI Fridays * T.T cruel lol anyway it was fun, and the "smacking me with icing" was a sort of failure but i still kena. haha i really had fun...thx kelly, yee peng, samantha, hui qian and hou yi for the wonderful present =) i will wear the pretty t-shirt during orientation and the BAG!! (just when i was looking for one =) ) thx to Jian Yong for organising the party, and paying on my behalf too =) thx to Marcus, Huey Teck and JY *again* for the cake ^-^Yu Beng and Marcus for the present and Abby,Tania and Yat Hong for making the party complete =) love you guys !! thx alot =D i'm all smiles today because of you guys ^-^

------------------------------------------edit----------------------------------------
Oh ya, and there was luke too..i guess i miscounted sorry~ the molten cake or whatever its called will be served today to eat together with my aunts and uncles. Not celebrating anything but just to u know have more ppl around to share the joy ^-^ thx again =D

this edit section was edited on 17 jan 2010

No comments: