Friday, November 13, 2009

^-^

The fact that i'm online-ing now shows that i dont study or rather i dont study enuf heh...i oso cannot tahan la, study whole day =.= Anyway i still facebook like everyday, wonder y my panic button not yet on. Anyway, while i was studying sejarah today, or should i say glancing through sejarah, my brother came into my room and gave me the most adorable gift =) on top of it was a note wishing me good luck for SPM with a smiley face at the bottom ^-^ and now i'm like super happy after gushing all over the candy bottle =D I really appreaciate the effort and encouragement, arghh...now i'm guilty, he wish me good luck then my result cacated =( anyway all the best to all my friends who will be taking SPM on wednesday, hope we will be able to keep in touch when we persue our tertiary education and proceed into our respectives careers in the future T.T will miss you guys !



Its called sticky (so cute~) and it says there traditional hand-made yummy lol

The little note he wrote, Thanks ko~


The sweets inside just looks so adorable, looks like those erasers i used to buy when i was younger. Thanks again ko~ muakz

No comments: