Monday, December 17, 2007

Back From Ipoh!! =)

came back from Ipoh yesterday, went there since Wednesday and came back on Sunday which is yesterday la~ right so on the first night i was in Ipoh... wah cannot sleep man, was sleeping with my grandma and she snores =.='' had a real hard time sleeping.i slept for only 3 hours that night, and when i finally get to sleep she says its time to wake up =.= so the whole day like walking zombie with the panda red eyes lurking around the whole house ( my eyes was like this===>O.O) actually not too bad la after that my cousins came they were all younger than me except one cousin which is a month older than me =.= she is in form 4 this year so she missed Sivik and i have to endure the boringness of this stupid subject, y cant her mom just hold on a lil longer so she will be born on January 1992?!!! Nooo~ she was born on December 1991 !! ARGGHH lol ok calm down *breath in breath out* ok, i'm fine . right so on the second day we gambled hee hee its mini genting to us =) my lil cousin who is 10 years old won all my money =.='' he started with no money and in the end he won RM 1 ( by the way we bet only 10 sens hee hee )he won my money ,my elder cousin's money , his own brother's money and my another cousin's money ishhh =.= teruk betul. oh and on Sunday b4 coming back we went to this temple in Perak which has monkey wan. omg u should c them man, so amusing haha and there is also one which was mating while we were there hahaha and the monkeys are sooooo greedy. my cousins and i feed them with peanuts they snatch the peanuts away frm our hands man lol !! right so i shall stop here, oh and down here are the pictures i took while i was there =)


we were preparing 4 my granddad's birthday got bored so took picture lo ~ my two cousins by the way
frm left to right: shan and sean (sean is the one who won all my money =.='')


outside my grandma's house, yup there is a swing
left 2 right:shan, mun mun and sean


The mini Genting i was talking about =)


This was how much money my cousin won frm me *grumbles*


my cousins ^^
left to right: Karina,Crystal,Me and Rachael

2 comments:

chanette said...

haha.. your cousin won and got few cents!!!!! hahahhahah!!! ahhahhahahahah!!! ahohohoh!!!! how was pmr dear??? =D

chanette said...

oh i was like going to my friends blog and ter-type the wrong link and ended up in some italian ( i think) guy's blog who is obsessed with motorcycles... swtswt!!!!