Sunday, November 4, 2007

rise and shine its sunday ^^

Nyak nyak today went 1U with my family, eat in arena ,then suddenly i saw Sheranne lol ^^ i was just sitting on the next table to hers i noe she saw me but she didn't recognize me sob sob T.T lol must be the hair cut untill i went up to her to say hi then only she was like OMG i didn't recognize you lol but at least she said it was nice otherwise i would die >.< haha anyway its close to the holidays so even if its ugly i think i can still survive for 2 more weeks then it will be holiday afterthat it will be all be over and by the time its next year , my hair would have grown back ^^ unless my mother is obsessed with the look and ask me to trim it to keep the look . but anyway i would be really happy to see the look of my fellow friends =) not as if i am alien or what but i never NEVER had short hair b4 (well got la when i was like 6,7 years old ? long time ago la )
Really ,this time of the year is really cutting season(as Hui Qian call it lol ^^)all the boys oso went and cut hair (maybe its because of the rules that the school enforce, like hair cannot be more than 4 inches long O.o wutt!! and no long sideburns no long fringe and so so ..... and now some of the boys are cutting botak lol ^^ so anyway i will stop here and er below is the picture i took of myself =) i am not very good at it but i think i got influenced by miss Tania who frequently does it =P (by the way Tania went to Miri yesterday T.T i shall miss her ,pray she will be safe and free of worries there ^^ )



my new look ^^ after i cut my hair

No comments: